Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year.

I don't really know if there's someone following this amateur sports blog, So I'm just going to post this greetings for all the Nets and Magic fans.


For the Magic: Well it's been a roller coaster ride for us Magic fans. The Trade was really shocking. It came out of nowhere. I myself was stunned after hearing the news. I was sad to see Vince go but was happy cause the Magic's offence was dramatically improved. Hedo looks rejuvenated. Dwight is 5 technicals away from being suspended but is still an MVP candidate. Jason Richardson is still struggling since wearing a Magic uniform. Jason Williams is rumored to be considering retiring because of an injury. Still hate Jameer, I think Arenas should start IMO! 

I wish all the Magic fans well. 2011 is going to be big for us. Championship or Bust? 


For the Nets fans: uhmmmm.. I really got nothing to say. It's been a frustrating season for us. Anthony Morrow and Damion James are both out. The fan favorite, Terrence Williams was traded for a conditional first round pick. Avery Johnson is still annoying.. We're still trading for Melo. Favors continues to develop but is getting limited touches. Brook Lopez continues to struggle rebounding nad passing out during double teams. 

We're up against the Bulls today and is heading to the road to battle the Wolves tomorrow. Stern Hates us. We all know that. Proky is trying to save us. The future remains bright. God speed to all Nets fans out there. Have a Great New Year. A win would be Nice..


No comments:

Post a Comment