Monday, May 28, 2012

New Beginning 2k12.



I haven't written anything about the Nets for a while. Well part of that was, I was on my month long vacation in the Philippines and of course I was so stressed out with the Nets I needed a break away from them. So during my stay in the Phil I only checked the NBA boxscores on Yahoo sports once a week. So I missed the introduction of the team colors and team logo of the Nets. I only saw the so called new logos when I got back from vacation which was a week ago. It sucks not having an internet connection in your house but everything's fine now.


With the Nets changing their team colors to Black and White, I have decided to change the theme color of this blog. As you can see, I choose grey, black and white. I also updated the new logo of this site which is btw edited by my girlfriend. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the new look of Ball and the basket.


That's it for now.. Enjoy the playoffs guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment